The Defence UAS CDC: bringing together relevant agencies
The UAS CDC facilitates and coordinates support and input from relevant MOD agencies ensuring a coherent and consistent view on emergent matters or issues pertaining to UAS.
The UAS CDC’s purpose
- Provision of UAS expertise able to co-ordinate resources across organisations.
- Development of a knowledge bank of information to help interested parties to more quickly achieve project outcomes.
- Making available resource to guide initial planning and quickly determine the best ways to achieve goals.
How does UAS CDC help?
- Integration of best practice within UAS Evaluation.
- Provides a focal point for MOD personnel with questions, queries or other matters pertaining to UAS.
- Provides ready access to subject matter expertise within Industry and Academia.
- Acts as a ‘Corporate Memory’ for MOD promoting continuity and sustainability in the knowledge domain.
- Determines enduring benefit of emergent programmes and, where appropriate, accelerates programmes through expert advice and resource provision.